Information media fee
The media fee is obligatory for all exhibitors.
We've developed an attractive multimedia service package that allows you as exhibitor to take advantage
of all our trade fair media: D:vis Digital visitor information system, Exhibitor database and Product database as part of the portal.
within the portal:
- Exhibitor database and Product database
- Exhibitor data, home page link, telephone / fax information, e-mail address, other corporate contacts, Social Media
- Free product categories in the Portal, option of detailed product descriptions
- Company profile and key data
- Corporate and product news added to the news
- Download of the individual logo an hall map as layout artwork for printed documents or online banner
- Cooperation Forum / Matchmaking tool
With your admission as a exhibitor, you will receive password-protected access to the Portal.
in the D:vis Digital visitor information system:
(touch screens at the Trade Fair Center)
- Exhibitor data, home page link, telephone / fax information, e-mail address
on external Online Media:
- SEO of the portal web pages, efficient SEM, e.g. via Google adwords, advertorials,
banner advertisements on external websites, …
The media fee to be paid by every exhibitor serves the publishing of the exhibitor data in the electronic media and possibly other media along with use of the event’s Internet page by the exhibitors. The
details of the media flat rate can be found on the registration forms.
The Exhibitors’ Directory is published by the Trade Fair Venue Operator. It is issued in electronic form on the internet; during the trade fair itself the entry is also shown in D:vis the visitors’ information system of Messe Düsseldorf. The following services are covered by the general media fee listed in section 7 of the Special Terms and Conditions of Participation: Exhibitors (contractual partners) are entered in the Exhibitors’ List on the Internet with their basic data mentioned in the registration: company name, street, post code and city, country as well as stand number.
The publication of further details is subject to additional fees. Such further entry and insertion options will be communicated to exhibitors by the Trade Fair Venue Operator or an instructed thirdparty
in detail and in good time. No liability is accepted for incorrect, incomplete, non-executed or, in particular, not included or removed entries due to indications of the presence of malware is excluded. The client is responsible for the content of entries and any resulting damage.
Any co-exhibitor shall have to pay to the Messegesellschaft the co-exhibitor fee stipulated as well as a non-recurrent lump sum covering advertising costs as well as a media fee. The main exhibitor will, however, always be liable for the payment of the co-exhibitor’s fee.